Middletown Athletic Hall of Fame
To recognize and honor individuals who have made significant athletic contributions to Middletown City Schools. The Middletown Athletic Hall of Fame will serve to heighten school pride and reinforce what it means to be a Middie.
All nominees (athlete/coach/non-athlete) must have demonstrated good citizenship throughout their life.
- Athletes who are nominated must be a graduate of Middletown High School.
- Athlete must have Varsity lettered in at least 1 sport for 2 years, or 2 or more sports for 1 year.
- Athletes will not be considered until 10 years after their graduation date.
- Athlete must have earned at least one Varsity level 1st team all-conference or all-division honor.
- Athletic achievements earned after attending Middletown High School may be considered.
- Exhibited sportsmanship, character and citizenship on and off of the field during and after high school.
- Any coach, administrator or other athletic contributor who served Middletown City Schools for at least 5 years, and has been out of the position for at least 3 years, or will be immediately eligible after 20 years of service.
- Any non-athlete nominee must have performed meritorious service on behalf of Middie Athletics.
- Athletic contributions made after the person has graduated high school may be considered – for example playing in NFL, MLB, NBA, being a college athletic director, professional team owner, etc.
Hall of Fame Committee
The Middletown Athletic Hall of Fame committee will consist of at least the following members:
Click Here For–Members of The Athletic Hall of Fame