Middletown Athletic Department: Captains Council
Our mission is to promote a culture of excellence on and off the field through honesty, sportsmanship, leadership, and accountability and to serve as a student-athlete voice in the Athletic Department. This program is only offered for High School Student-Athletes.
Download application here. (Student-Athlete must get recommendation from Coach and approval from Athletic Director)
- To assess and improve the student-athlete experience.
- To promote sportsmanship.
- To promote wellness.
- To develop leadership skills.
- To encourage academic achievement.
- To encourage staff appreciation.
- To enhance school spirit and engage our community.
- To serve our community.
For additional information, please see Mr. Foust in the Athletic Office.